Acura Precision Used Cars for Sale
If you’re looking for a quality used vehicle, we recommend checking out our Acura precision used vehicles within our inventory, which differ from our CPO vehicles. If you would like to learn more about our Acura precision used cars, keep on reading!
What Does Precision Used Mean?
We know it may be hard to tell the difference between Acura Precision-used vehicles and certified used vehicles, but it really is quite simple. Below you’ll find our list of requirements:
- Vehicles that are 10 years old or newer
- Thorough background check is performed
- Must pass 112-point inspection
- Vehicle maintenance must be up-to-date
Visit Us At Spitzer Acura To Learn More!
Some of the best reasons to invest in an Acura precision used car include:
- Slower Depreciation: The value of a new Acura starts diminishing once you leave the dealership. Used Acuras have already depreciated, so they’ll lose value more slowly as they continue to age.
- Less Chance for Negative Equity: Negative equity means you owe more on your car loan than what it’s worth. So, if your car is lost or irreparably damaged, you may have to pay on the auto loan, even though the vehicle is undrivable. Financing a used Acura means you’ll likely have a smaller car loan, so you may not end up “upside-down” on the auto loan.
- Reliability: Our quality used Acuras can last for years when properly cared for through routine maintenance and service visits at our service center. Even higher-mileage used cars under 10K that are well cared for can last several more years!
We also provide you with the following online resources to help take the hassle out of your vehicle-purchasing process:
You can either search from our available options above or contact us at Spitzer Acura near Bethel Park for further assistance. Our finance specialists are happy to help in any way possible.